FAQ for buyers | artiazza
This is artiazza
- How does artiazza work?
- artiazza is an open art platform. This means that all artists can upload their works of art. We do not curate. The community determines what is good and what is not.
- Why artiazza?
- On artiazza you will find unique artworks from equally unique artists. We do not curate, the community - and therefore also yourself - determines what good is and what is not. You also benefit from free shipping in Switzerland and secure payment processing. If problems arise during the purchase, you can rely on our support: Our main goal is that both artists and buyers are satisfied.
Your personal profile
- Do I need to create a profile to buy artworks on artiazza?
- No, you can either shop as a guest or create a profile. As a guest you simply enter your contact details during the purchase process so that the artwork is sent to the correct address and you will be kept informed about the status of your order.
- Why should I still create a profile?
- In your personal profile, you'll see all the details of your recent art purchases at a glance. In addition, you do not have to re-enter your data every time you buy. You can contribute to the community, like, comment and contribute as an active artiazza community member to democratize the art market.
- Does it cost something to create a profile on artiazza?
- No, the registration ont artiazza is for free.
- Why am I not able to register?
- The cause of the problem is usually displayed directly as a text box. If this is not the case, or if you can not register after several attempts, please contact us at email@example.com. If possible, please send us a screenshot of the error message.
- Why am I not able to log in?
- Your password may not be correct. Just click on the link 'Forgotten password' and enter your e-mail address. We will send you an e-mail to reset your password. The cause of the problem is usually displayed directly as a text box. If this is not the case, or if you can not log in after the password reset, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how you find an artwork you love
- How do navigation and search work on artiazza?
- In the search field you can search for the names of artiazza artists or by picture title. You can refine your search by using different filters on the left side of the product page. Use the filters to narrow your search, e.g. price, category, material, theme, style or size. Thanks to the sorting function on the top right corner, you can also determine the displayed order of the artworks according to ascending or descending prices as well as according to novelties.
- How can I discover art on artiazza?
- The easiest way is to discover art on artiazza is by visiting artists' profiles while browsing. You can also read comments on individual artists and artworks or let you be guided by the 'Trending' page. A great way to discover art is also to get inspired by our wonderful collections. In our blog, you will find a lot more background on artiazza and our artists. When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive inspiring contributions on various topics relevant to artsy subjects.
- Can I look at an artwork in real life before I buy it?
- Our artists are located all over Switzerland and abroad, so we can not offer you in any case to admire an artwork before buying. If you want to do so, please contact us via email@example.com and let us know which artwork you want to see in real. We will be happy to get in contact with the artist and try to arrange a live tour.
With the detailed description and the zoom function, we also try to show you the artwork as real as possible.
- Can I order a custom made artwork by my favorite artist?
- It is possible to order a custom made artwork from some artists. If you wish so, simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know from which artist you would like to have a custom-made product, as well as other important basic data, for example how big it should be, how much it can cost, which motif you prefer as well as when you would like to get it. Then we get in touch with the artist you chose and try to fulfill your wishes.
This is how you buy your favorite artwork
- How can I buy an artwork on artiazza?
- If you have found an artwork you love, just click on the 'Add to Cart' button on the detail page of the artwork. You can now either continue browsing or you can click on the shopping cart button in the upper right corner. There you will again get an overview of the artworks in the basket and the price. If you are not registered yet, you can either order as a guest or log in to your profile. After you have entered your shipping and payment address as well as the payment information and accepted the general terms and conditions, nothing will stand in the way of the purchase of your new favorite artwork.
- Can I buy an artwork even though I don’t live in Switzerland?
- Yes, you can. Please do consider though that the prices only include shipping costs in Switzerland and that some more shipping costs may apply depending on where you live. As soon as the artist has sent his/her artwork, you will receive a second bill with the shipping costs. Furthermore, custom duties, added value taxes and maybe further import taxes will come up that you have to pay for.
Additionally, we unfortunately can’t guarantee you the usual 2 weeks of shipping duration, it may take longer depending on where you live. We will though do our very best to send it to you as soon as somehow feasible.
- What happens after I have bought an artwork?
- After purchasing your artwork, you only have to pay the sales price with the payment method chosen by you. Once the payment has been received, we will let the artist know about the sale. He will carefully pack your artwork and send it to your delivery address. Once the artist has sent your artwork, you will be notified by e-mail.
- When will my artwork be shipped?
- As soon as we have received the selling price, we inform the artist that the artwork can be send.
- How long does it take for artwork to arrive at my home?
- Our artists set their delivery deadlines themselves. After your payment, however, a deadline of at most 2 weeks should be expected.
- How do I proceed when my artwork does not arrive?
- If your artwork does not arrive within 10 days after the confirmation of shipment, you must contact us immediately (email@example.com). We then inform the artist and give our best to settle the case to the satisfaction of both parties.
- How do I proceed when my artwork arrives damaged?
- If your artwork arrives damaged, you must notify us within 10 days after the confirmation of shipment (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not forget to take pictures of the damaged artwork. We then inform the artist and settle the case to the satisfaction of both parties.
- I am not satisfied with the order. What can I do now?
- It of course happen that you do not like the artwork in real and you have expected something different. If you really are not satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com within 10 days after the confirmation of shipment. We inform the artist about this and try to find a suitable solution.
- What if I do not like my artwork after a certain time?
- On artiazza you can simply re-sell the artwork again. You need only one profile as a buyer and you can upload your artwork in a few steps. You decide the selling price, the terms of sale apply for the sale. If you sell your artwork on artiazza, the artist who has made the artwork will profit from the artiazza model.
This makes artiazza unique
- What is the artiazza model?
- The artiazza model is the fact that you profit from the entire lifecycle of your artworks and not just on the first sale: If one of your artworks is sold on artiazza again we give you 5% of the selling price back.
- What is the artiazza community?
- artiazza is not just a platform on which artworks are sold and bought. On artiazza you can exchange with other art enthusiasts, distribute compliments or make suggestions for improvement. You can contribute, comment, like and actively contribute to make art accessible to all.
- How does reselling work on artiazza?
- If a purchaser wants to resell an artwork he or she can specify the tracking number of the artwork. It is most of the time located directly on the artwork itself. If this is not the case, the buyer can also find it in the purchase confirmation e-mail or in his profile under 'My purchases' at the respective artwork. The tracking number allows us to identify you as the original artist of the work and pay you your 5% of the sales price. This applies every time your artwork is sold again on artiazza.
- Where can I find the tracking number that I can specify when reselling?
- The tracking number is located directly on the artwork itself. If this is not the case, you will find it in the purchase confirmation e-mail or in your profile under 'My purchases' from the respective artwork.
- Why should I give the tracking number at a resale at all?
- We at artiazza believe that artists should benefit not only from their art once but for a lifetime. However, we can assign an artwork to the original artist only if we know the tracking number. Therefore we are dependent on your help. Help us by providing the tracking number when you resell the artwork. Thus, we can ensure that the artist gets the recognition for his art, which he deserves.
Custom made art
- What is custom made art?
- Custom made art are artworks, which are not identical to other artworks already available on artiazza. This could either be a slightly different version of an already existing artwork (e.g different size, colour, pattern,..) or a completely new artwork.
Do you like an artwork of an artist, you though would prefer to get it in another size or colour? Or do you like the way the artist draws but you prefer another theme? If the artist is willing to do that, you can contact him and ask for your very personal artwork.
- How can I order a custom made artwork on artiazza?
- Whenever you see an artists’ profile or artworks with the button “request custom made art”, you know that an artist offers this service. Click on the button and you can start a request (insert e.g. how big the artwork should be, how much it should cost, what kind of theme you like and until when you want it to be completed). If you click on “send”, the request comes to artiazza. No worries, with sending only a request, you don’t yet buy anything. As soon as the artist will receive your request, he will get in touch with you and will discuss, how your artwork should look like. Once you have found common grounds, the artist uploads a placeholder image, sets the price as he wishes to and tells you to complete the order. Only once you put your artwork into the cart and bought it, there is a binding contract. The payment and the shipping is equivalent to a normal order on artiazza.
- What do I have to consider when asking for custom made art?
- The request will first always come to us. We will then check it and will maybe ask some additional questions, so that we can forward a very specific and concrete request to the artist. Therefore, please be as precise as possible in your request. The more details you give, the easier for the artist to decide, whether he can fulfill your wishes.
- Are my data safe on artiazza?
- Can I delete my profile on artiazza?
- You can easily delete your profile on artiazza. Note, however, that all of your uploaded artworks will disappear from artiazza. It also removes all comments and ratings collected by the community. In addition, you will no longer profit from the artiazza model if an artwork is resold on artiazza. We therefore recommend that you do not precipitate and contact us beforehand via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will definitely try to solve your problems. To delete your profile, click on 'My personal profile' in your profile overview. There you scroll all the way down. Under the 'Save' button you will find the link 'Delete account'.
- I can not find my question in your FAQ. How can I contact you?
- You can always send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
You must be logged in to like others on artiazza. Click here to login.